​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Mutual Fund Investor Education Videos​ - English​

ELSS(Equity Linked Saving Schemes) Tax Saving Fund | SBI Mutual Fund

​​​​ ​

Equity Linked Savings Scheme (ELSS) is an equity-oriented mutual fund scheme that invests upto 80% of its assets in Equities, Cumulative Convertible Pref​erence Shares and Fully Convertible Debentures (FCDs) & Bonds etc. and remaining 20% of its assets in money market instruments. ​It offers the benefit of potential wealth creation while offering deduction# up to Rs.1.5 lakh under section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961.

Additionally, as ELSS has a three-year lock-in period, the potential gains qualify as long-term capital gains at the time of redemption. As per the current income tax laws, long-term capital gains on equity-oriented mutual fund schemes are taxed at 10% plus applicable taxes, on gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh per financial year*

* The effective tax rate is applicable from 1st April 2018. For units acquired before January 31, 2018 and redeemed on or after April 1, 2018, LTCG is not applicable for capital gains accrued up to January 31, 2018.).

# as per current applicable tax laws.

​ ​

ELSS Mutual funds can help you save tax and create wealth in long term.​
Money doesn't grow on tress, but it does grow - #MoreMoney​​​​
The Best Think Money Can Buy?-More money.​​​​
Expert Advice always helps-Cake Baking-video by SBI Mutual Fund​
Expert Advice always helps-Catching a Fish-video by SBI Mutual Fund.​​​​
Expert Advice always helps-Wall Painting-video by SBI Mutual Fund
Rahul ki Second Innings-SBI Mutual Fund
Systematic Investment Plan(SIP)-A smarter way to invest in Mutual Fund
Rich to Riches-A story of making money earn by itself
Investor Education- How to Invest in Mutual Fund?-SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Gold ETF - Investment in Gold throught SIP | SBI Mutual Fund
Retirement Plan - Early Retirement Planing| SBI Mutual Fund - SBI Fund Guru
ETFS-Exchange Traded Funds | SBI Mutual Fund - SBI Fund Guru
Diversified Portfolio - Build your Portfolio with Variety of Assets Classes | SBI Fund Guru
Certified Financial Planner- Consult A Financial Expert | SBI Mutual Fund - SBI Fund
Invest Online in Mutual Fund - Mutual Fund Investment | SBI Mutual Fund - SBI Fund Guru
SBI Balance Fund - Balanced Income Fund | SBI Mutual Fund - SBI Fund Guru
Systematic Investment Plan - Invest in Mutual Funds through SIP
what are debt Funds - Investing in Debt Mutual Funds | SBI Mutual Fund
Invest in Equity through Mutual Funds | SBI Mutual Fund
Invest for Your Child's Future & Education | SBI Mutual Fund - SBI Fund Guru
Investor Education - Need an Expert - SBI Mutual Fund